“So now I keep a close eye on my pets. Because they make most of they moves off of instinct and sense. It’s eat, sleep, fuck and self defense, so straight you can set your clocks and place bets” – Trying to Find a Balance, Atmosphere.
- 7am – Wake-up
- 7:01am – Receive Blowjob
- 7:01:15am – Tell her “good work”. Get out of bed.
- 7:30am – Omelet with peppers, spinach, sausage and Frank’s washed down with coffee.
- 8:30am – Check email, see numerous requests from models/actress to impregnate them with my “amazing seed”. Silly girls, I have a waiting list for these types of things.
- 9:30am – Run
- 10:45am – Massaged/Blown/Scrubbed by Perfect 10 models in massive steam shower overlooking my private beach.
- 11am – Study whatever is tickling my fancy lately.
- Noon – Afternoon delight.
- 12:01pm – Lunch
- 12:15pm – More studying/reading
- 4:00pm – Lift
- 5:00pm – Fanned with palm fronds while getting second massage of day.
- 5:30pm – Eat something grilled and wash it down with some delicious craft beer.
- 6:00pm – Free time, do whatever I feel like doing at the time.
- 8:00pm – Make sweet, sweet love while Fergie’s “My Humps” plays on repeat.
Sounds sweet right?
Along the same lines of knowing your goals, you really need to have this idea of your perfect day. Why you ask? Well I’m glad you asked. It’s like running a race with no finish line. When running a PT test, you know the run is two miles. So you train to be able to run two miles as fast as you possible can. Well what happens when I tell you that I’m switching up the distance, and thats it? Is it three miles now? 400 meters? A marathon? You have no clue. Now think about how this will affect your training. Not knowing where the finish is (i.e. a goal) makes any type of training you do a shot in the dark and more often than not, completely worthless.
So, just like setting goals, you need to define what your perfect day is. How you ask? Well the best way is to go find the most scientific, in-depth, super serious movie ever made…Office Space. Now find the scene where Peter and his neighbor talk about what they would do if they had a million dollars. Ask your self that question. What would you do if you had X amount of money and never had to work a day of your life ever again? How would you spend your time? Write that shit down. Break it down by the hour if you have that much detail. Done? Good. That is your ultimate goal. The end point of your perfect life filled with perfect days. Now comes the hard part, actually getting there.
Now I can’t hold your hand and help you get to that point. But I can give you one way to break it down into more manageable steps so you can get started. Get ready, this is also super scientific and super secret…..OUTLINE IT!
Yeah. Seriously. Just like high school. Bust out a piece of paper and outline all of the little goals you need to accomplish your ultimate goal. Need an example?
ULTIMATE GOAL: Be like Kenny Powers
1) Get an arm like a rocket.
- -Lift weights
- -Learn how to throw
- -Take steroids to kick start the training process
2) Get a cock like a burmese python.
- -Book flight to Thailand
- -Get surgery
- -Buy tighter jeans to show that bad boy off to the world
3) Get the mind of a scientist.
- -Get as many degrees in something scientific as you possibly can
Alright, I know this post is full of off the wall comments and sarcasm, but you get the point. You absolutely must have an end point in mind. The more specific the better. On top of that, you need to have a plan on how you can actually get there. Then, the hardest but most important part of the entire process, you need to take action. Nobody is going to come along and hand you millions of dollars for the hell of it. Take control of your future, go out and build the future you want, nobody else is going to do it for you.